Baby Toothbrush with Case Set (6 PCS),Finger Toothbrush for Babies

  • Size: Height 2.1".Diameter:0.86"
  • Packing: 6 pcs finger toothbrush with package
  • Flexible and fits snugly on an adult index finger while cleaning your baby's mouth
  • Properly cleaning teeth and gums helps remove sugars of oral and help your baby develop a good set of teeth and gums
  • Stage 2 of a 6-Stage Oral Care System which grows with your child from birth to age 12 to help develop a love of brushing and good oral habits

Worked great to get the gunk off my 1 yr old's tongue. Her plaque builds up quickly and a regular toothbrush wasn't cutting it. Plus, she always fights me when I brush her teeth and I have to force it to happen. With these, she opens her mouth for me no problem and I can brush her teeth/tongue way easier than before. Only thing is that she likes to bite down while my finger is in there, and I'm sure it's because the rubber feels good on her teeth coming in. The rubber is thick enough that it doesn't hurt when she bites though. And the fact that you get 6 for what you would pay for 1-2 in the store is awesome. Great buy.

My dental hygienist advised for whitening and sensitive teeth to brush (with two products I use) after drinking acidic or staining foods. I’m not going to use a toothbrush at my desk but late into my shift as others have left I can use this without much notice. The little bristles are perfect texture.

My 12 month old just barely cut his first tooth and I rather dejectedly realized I needed to start brushing his teeth and gums. These fit easily on my index finger, though they're a bit tight on my husband's index finger. I had to fight my baby the first time around but once I got it in his mouth he loved the feeling. Now he opens his mouth right up upon seeing it. The bristles are very soft and perfect for a mouth that's not completely filled out with teeth yet. I also wasn't expecting each of the six brushes to come with their own traveling case, I thought I was getting one traveling case. So that's definitely a plus!

These finger toothbrushes are a good bridge between the "wipe down gums with a damp washcloth" and "you're old enough to brush your own teeth" stages. They are easy to clean, and I find them easy to use, though if you have large hands you may have to use a less dexterous pinky finger. Also offers a slight amount of protection if you have a biter. I particularly like the fact that it came as a multipack, because heaven only knows where all the small baby care items disappear to. Probably the same blackhole as baby socks.

This product is seriously a dream come true. I love how you get multiple toothbrushes and multiple cases. I have tried many toothbrushes and these are the only ones my son will let me use with out a struggle. As a new mom, I feel like I misplace things all the time. I seriously have one of these in each room for that perfect time to brush.

Bought these for our adult MinPin dog, since our vet suggested finger toothbrushes. Our pup has never had her teeth brushed before, so I started with dog toothpaste on my finger, and then let her examine one of these, before briefly placing it on the outside of her teeth. We are taking our time, and she is doing very well thus far. These are perfect in size and soft enough to not hurt her gums, while also being firm enough to brush her teeth near the gum line. I love that this set comes with individual cases for each brush. Arrived quickly. well packaged.

Our little one loves using these for teething. We put it on our finger and let her go to town. She is happy because she likes chewing on our fingers and we are happy because her little razor teeth don't gnaw us down to the bone.

These are great, we got them because our pediatrician said to start "brushing" our daughter's gums with a baby toothbrush to get her used to it(she'll be getting teeth any time now). Excellent for that, but this has also turned into her favorite teething chewy object. Each brush also comes with its own little case, which makes it perfect for carrying with us and keeping them clean. The quality is fantastic as well. Definitely recommend.

Very pleased I bought this product. These toothbrushes did a nice job, are not too invasive for my infant. The toothbrushes (diameter) could be larger. They only work on my pinky finger. I also use a warm wash rag to clean my infant's mouth, but these do a better job. Now that my little one has 2 teeth..I want to prevent cavities. These should help.

Okay! So I am writing this because a lot of parents may not know of some hacks for this product to work. First- talk to your baby since they are newborn even if they don’t respond or react, they listen. 2nd As soon as you can teach them the words, gentle, careful, don’t scare mommy like that, don’t hurt mommy, don’t hurt daddy. They everbtually get it. 3rd make sure baby gets diaper change before every feed. Feed often don’t wait until baby cries. Why am I including this? Because anything new if baby is uncomfortable because of diaper rash or baby is constantly left to cry their eyes out then they get used to not really trusting parents and get cranky very easy. 4th say the words open then parent opens their mouth and baby imitates. Make it fun, sing a song. It may not work while they get used to you doing these things but it will work and will increase the strong bond between patent and baby. 5th if your finger is too small, you can use a toddler brush and put this on the head of it and Gentry brush. 6th not if u r giving your kid candy and lots of startch and carbs, don’t expect these to make miracles cleaning. Make sure to always be gentle with baby! No matte How frustrated you are never yell at a baby, they won’t understand you and will be scared of you which will result in endless crying. As baby grows look up when is okay to use a toddler brush and test it on the inside of your well washed and disinfected wrist to make sure you know how much pressure it needs to clean. Always be gentle with babies and be vigilant of everyone around them. Don’t leave them alone and always check on them. Amazon has amazing WiFi cameras to check on your kids while you are away. Always visit your daycare and surprise them w visits often to ensure no strangers are hanging around. With that being said child a buse is NOT okay. If you are a victim of domestic abuse Please report it to your local Police Department. Do not wait. Your child’s future is in your hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Deaths on July 06

Where can I get this can?

"Things that did not happen for 500 please."